Turn your ordinary Sunday into a magical day of marijuana, mingling and munchies.
Want to talk about your marijuana business idea in a safe, FRIENDLY environment? Relax, you're among friends (and you don't even have to give up your Mimosas and Bloody Marys).
- You will learn from experts what the laws are today and what they will likely be tomorrow so you can be prepared.
- You'll learn the opportunities that exist today in Florida's legal marijuana industry.
- You'll meet people who have built successful companies after attending just a few Green Carpet Events.
- You'll discover that there is an opportunity for everyone in the cannabis business in Florida.
- You'll get the guidance you need to know the next step to take on your path.
Green Carpet Events are part of Florida Cannabis Coalition, a business we built back in 2014 when there was ZERO legal cannabis in Florida.
The past 4 years we have had the privilege of educating folks across the state and creating opportunities for so many to enter the cannabis industry and live their dreams. Whether they want to work for a marijuana company or start their own, this is a Billion (with a B) industry in Florida alone... and it's only getting bigger.
Here are just some of the opportunities available TODAY. You don't need a special license or permit for any of them. None of them "touch the plant" but are a huge part of the cannabis industry.
- Grow Supplies
- Consumption Devices
- Graphic Design
- Business Services
- Real Estate
- Industrial Supplies
- Event Planning
- Affiliate Sales
- Extraction Tech
That's just to name a few.
We built Florida Cannabis Coalition without ever touching a single gram of THC. We are now a community of more than 600 entrepreneurs, professionals and expert educators building Florida's cannabis industry together.
You can build your dream too. Let us help.
The window of opportunity to get into the business is closing soon. The earlier you start, the more successful you will become... faster.
Come to a Green Carpet Event and get started NOW!
Here’s what you can expect:
- 60-90 minutes of cannabis education from local experts & business owners
- Safe & friendly environment for marijuana business discussion
- Drinks & Appetizers
- Answers to all your questions
- Connections to people that can help you get started or get to the next level
2018 is going to be a major landmark year for marijuana in Florida, nationally and globally.
Don’t look back 2, 3, 5 years from now and think what could have been.